Wednesday 1 August 2012

Change of Plans

So since my last post we've discovered that our original assignment organization has changed, and as a result there's been a reshuffling of plans!

Now the team will be working with Mãos de Minas. They are an organization that helps local artisans get their products to market, both nationally and internationally. Sounds like a really interesting and progressive organization so it will be a great opportunity to work with them.


Carolyn (US), Karin (Spain), SungHwuan (Korea) and myself will be working together on this assignment, so really looking forward to getting going on it soon!

In terms of my post assignment plans I've finally booked my flights and accommodation for Rio de Janeiro. Its been somewhere I've always wanted to visit so its really nice to have that to look forward to after the month of work in Belo Horizonte. 

Its also really great that a number of the team have similarly planned to make the trip there so we can all travel together and see the sights!







#ibmcsc Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment