Wednesday 11 July 2012

Back at it !

Ok, been a month since I contributed to this blog - very lazy ! But I did have to do a 2 week assignment in China, and my sister had a baby so I've been busy ... honest :o)

In the last few weeks we as a team have discussed a lot more about the various aspects to this assignment experience, but also we've been (briefly) introduced to our task and the organisation we'll be working with when we go to Belo Horizonte.

The organisation I'll be working with is SEPLAG which is a government / public service body.


The scope of work has been described to us at a high level, so lots more thinking to do on what we need to prepare for and work on in advance of the trip, along with what we may need to do when we get there.

Its all starting to feel more real now, and its less than a month to go ! 

I only wish my workload in my regular job would ramp down in line with the work for this assignment ramping up ! :o)

More later, but at least this is a start back into blogging again !!

#ibmcsc Brazil

2 comments:

  1. Good job blogging! You're making the rest of us look bad :)
    I can't believe it's less than a month away! It's really starting to feel real now! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nada, its a start at something at least!

    I've been trying to do the sync up of my accounts with the CSC site - so confusing!

    Thankfully had your and Vinod's advice to fall back on, would be even more lost without it!

    ReplyDelete